Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, May 28, 2010

AMERICAN IDOL


Do you know the American idol ?

ok,... I am going to tell you. It is a reality television competition to find new solo singing talent. I assume that it is the same as The Star which is the reality television competition in Thailand. The singers who come from The Star such as Bie, Grand, Singtoh and Root. They made a lot of songs which were popular songs. I think that perhaps, you have ever been listen it on the radio. The aim of the American idol is to discover the best singer in the country through a series of nationwide auditions in which viewer voting determines the winner by telephone and sms text. Furthermore, there are commentators who criticize the contestant's performances. In this season the winner is Lee DeWyze. He was born on 2 April, 1986. Now, he is 24 years old. He comes from Mount Prospect, lllinois. This program makes the people have an opportunity to be a singer and their dreams come true. It is an interesting program. So you can see this kind of reality show is not only popular in the U.S.A. but also in Thailand. Many people focus on it. For me, it is a good reality show because this program makes me excited, funny and relaxed. Moreover, I get a lot of knowledge about singing from this show also. I can improve myself for singing. Besides, I can participate with this reality show by voting. It is useful reality show for me. So this reality show implies that you must have an ambition and persistence if you want to succeed.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds interesting. You said that this show improve your singing. Maybe you can be famous like Susan Boyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really funny comment from Vip! Great post, Tam. Your ability to express yourself is really starting to improve.

    ReplyDelete