Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Medical care should be provided to all citizens by the government.


I believe that medical care should be provided to all citizens by the government of a country. Because it is a very important and major issue for community. If there is a disease, the people get the effect such as Influenza A 2009 (H1N1). It was rapidly epidemic in Mexico. So the government need to against with this situation. The government ran the healthcare system. In Thailand, The government indicated something to do with Influenza A 2009 (H1N1). The government was not only give the slogan but also distribute the brochures for the citizens. It made them know how to protect it. That was a good concept. If the government did not run the healthcare system, the community was bad with the disease. The people got infection and death.

3 comments:

  1. OK, I can see your point. If the people had not been educated, they would not have known how to protect themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! phoenix family medical center

    ReplyDelete