Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Calpis



The advertisement that I like in a journal and in the television is Calpis. Because the concept of this issue is fresh and funny. I assume that it is appropriate for me. The area is approachable at the beach. It makes me not only feel good but also relax when I see this advertisement. Moreover, this advertisement selects Ken Theeradeth to become a Calpis's presenter. It is a benefit for the Calpis. Because he is a great actor who got a lot of prizes. Many people focus on him. The target market is the teenagers. This advertisement means if you drink Calpis, you feel fresh. It is a interesting advertisement.

2 comments:

  1. I like this drink very much. It's the first drink that I choose when I go the drink shop. I think it's a good marketing strategy that they choose Ken to be the presenter. Becuase he is very popular not only among teenagers but also among every generation.

    ReplyDelete