Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, May 24, 2010

Success


Do you know Sir Winston Churchill? He was a British politician known chiefly for his leadership of the United Kingdom during World war ll. He served as Prime Minister from 1940 to 1945 and again from 1951 to 1955. He said this about success: " Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. " I agree with this speech because it is the true. If you have enthusiasm to do something, you will become a success on it. You will far away from failure, such as Tomas Edison. He was an American inventor and scientist who developed many devices such as the motion picture and practical electric light bulb. He used a lot of his times to invent them. For my example, when I was young. At the first time, I failed the PE subject because I could not pass table tennis's exam. After that, I had an enthusiasm to practice it. At the end, I could pass it.

1 comment:

  1. Good. That is success, isn't it! You just keep going even when you fail the first time.

    ReplyDelete