Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, May 3, 2010

CHARISMA

My product involves cosmetic. Its name is Charisma. Normally, Charisma means the powerful personal quality that some people have to attract and impress other people. For my product, it means if you use Charisma , you will attract and impress to other people. The people will focus on you. Charisma is different from other cosmetics. It has a good quality. My marketing strategy consists of 3 chapters. First, I seek and survey the information from the specific sector of the population. For example; I ask them about what are their favorite journals and favorite channels on television. Because these will be useful for advertising. Second, I analyze this information and select the good ways for indicate my product. Third, I will publish advertisement in journal and in channel on television. Then I distribute Charisma to specific community to test it. I will do public relations at shopping center or some areas where have main group. This public relations invite the doctor to give some advice about Charisma. It makes the people trust in Charisma. Moreover, I invite the super stars. They will introduce Charisma to people. It makes people attend in Charisma. I wish Charisma could be the best seller in recently.

1 comment:

  1. Great name for your product, and I think the strategy you have proposed would work really well. Good job!

    ReplyDelete