Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hall



Television advertisement that I do not like is Hall advertisement. Because it is over advertisement. I do not want to buy this product. Because it is not useful. There is a lot of sugar in this product. If you take it several times, you get diabetes. It is not good for your health. Sometimes, the people buy it. Because it is a candy which is easy to buy. You can find it in many places such as shop. This theme of advertisement is occurred at boxing stadium. It is an individual fighting. First, the boxer does not want to fight with another boxer. He does not want to knock him out and makes him injured. But the trainer forces him for fighting. So the trainer put Hall in his mouth. Then he changes his mind and would like to fight finally. But in the fact, if you just eat Hall, you cannot have a power to do something or change your concept. I think it is over and not real. Do you agree with me ?

1 comment:

  1. By "over", I think you mean "exaggerated". And yes, I agree that most advertising is exaggerated and treats people like idiots. I mean, it is simply not possible to become a super fighter just because you eat candy! Australian advertising also is ridiculous in this way, although the ads can be funny.

    ReplyDelete